“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
I had an ‘aha’ moment a few months ago after reading a little notebook that was a supplement to the O magazine. It was an old notebook but one of the comments was start each day with a sense of gratitude. I did that for a few days then forgot all about it and today’s challenge reminded me of that quote again.
Today I’m most grateful for
- That guy who stopped to give me a lift to work. It’s a brisk 15 – 20 minute walk but with the 30 something degree temperatures this month, it was a nice not to have to walk.
2. My friends that randomly called me last night – I had a long day at work!
3. As much as I complain about this job, I’m grateful I’m employed.
4. I can see, I can run, I can touch. I am healthy. I can voice my opinion. I’m alive.
5. My uncle (Sekuru Mashingaidze) who held my hand the entire 20 minutes that I was at his house and the prayer he did for me
6. My sister (@africanhairblog.com) for the unconditional love and endless support
7. Technology + blogging. I can express myself however, whenever I want and get to learn so much from all the other bloggers out there